For the first time in the history of this major competition, we had an end of season TIE. Unsure of how long it would take our Board of Directors to adopt an official tie-breaking procedure, we decided to go with the tried and true "flipping method." Since we are librarians, coins are not something we throw around so instead we flipped an audio book. Another great competitive year is in the books. Thanks to everyone for all their good reading and blogging this year.
Here are the top teams for the 2019 season:
1. JCL Reads (Jefferson County Library)
2. Missouri State Library - SO CLOSE to being our first back to back winner and a worthy adversary for us to keep an eye on in 2020.
3. University City Public Library
4. River Readers (Missouri River Regional Library)
5. St. Charles City-County Library
6. SJPL Reads (St. Joseph Public Library)
7. St. Louis Public Library
8. Joplin Public Library
Thanks to Kara for her flipping skills. She makes it look so easy!