Friday, October 12, 2012

Just an Idea


My Precious!!!
 You know I've been thinking (a very dangerous thing).  But I like the suggestion of a traveling trophy and bragging rights.  To take this bad boy up to the next level do you think we should try to coordinate the competition with the annual MLA conference.  Then we can announce the winning team at one of the membership events, how awesome would that be?  We can run the Reading Challenge from September 2012 - August 2013;  We would end in August to give the "Judges" a month to compile the scores and have a winner in time for the conference.  What do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. Your stunned silence is very reassuring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry not to have gotten back sooner but I was crafting an email to the team captains (a task still in process). What do you say we form a committee? I nominate you and me. Who else is in? We can survey the teams and see what they think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I wasn't criticising, just trying to be funny. Sure I'll be on the committee. :)

    ReplyDelete