Saturday, January 8, 2011

Introducing Team UCPL Captain Annie!


Annie is our sweetest librarian. She is helpful to all and friendly to a fault. Her favorite reads usually include zombies, vampires and serial killers. She is our team captain this year. Last year, recruiting could be difficult for the UCPL Book Challenge. Here is a typical interaction:



Annie has taken a whole new direction when it comes to recruiting. Here’s how it goes now:



I figured people would have a harder time telling her “no” but I didn’t imagine that “no” would never even come up. Annie really knows how to motivate people! I think she will take our team to a whole new level. Also, welcome to the team Andrew. I sure hope you meet the goals Annie set for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wish she could come to my library and "motivate" people.

    ReplyDelete